Full Length Lace Dress with High Neckline and Satin Sash

Bride + Black Bridesmaid Dresses in Pose

I specialize in custom design reproduction. I can recreate the dress shown in these photos, make changes to the design per your specific requests, or recreate a design for you from example photographs or sketches.

This dress can be custom made to fit your exact measurements. For instructions on how to take your measurements please message me.

I use high quality - bridal quality fabrics and materials! I typically use Duchess Satin, Chiffon, Taffeta and Organza depending on the style of the dress. Have a specific request for the type of fabric used? Let me know! :) Source
Share on :
Full Length Lace Dress with High Neckline and Satin Sash
Full Length Lace Dress with High Neckline and Satin Sash
Reviewed by Delet
Published :
Rating : 4.5