Katy Perry : Harper's Bazaar Cover Shoot






Katy Perry's editorial spread in the December Harper's Bazaar is a fashion fanatic's dream: the 26-year-old pop star poses in Chanel, Chopard, Dolce & Gabbana, Bulgari, Dior, Calvin Klein Collection, and Givenchy. From party girl to perfectly posh, each look tackles an aspect of Perry's varying personal style.

"I have multipersonality disorder—in a very good way, of course—when it comes to my fashion choices," Perry says of her ever-evolving image. "When I first started playing around with my look, it was more of a Dita Von Teese pinup thing."

Though Perry continues to redefine her look, it's clear she loves to accentuate her assets - much like Von Teese - playing up her feminine shape and often sporting enviable cleavage. "I'll tell you about my boobs and fashion," she says. "It can be hard to wear those looks because they're best on people who have no curves or thighs. I don't have a Kate Moss body, but I'm very proud and happy with mine." Yet at 13, Perry wanted a breast reduction. "I had really bad back problems and was a little bit thicker. Then I grew up and lost the baby fat and said, 'Hey, this isn't all that bad.'

Perry's recent guest appearance on Sesame Street was pulled due to a controversy over the singer's décolletage. "Well, thank God I was wearing Giles!" she says cheekily. "If there had been a problem on the set, they would have said it to me at the outset. We had many different options."

Proving that she has a great sense of humor, Perry got back at critics by squeezing into a very low-cut red Elmo T-shirt for a Saturday Night Live sketch. "How do you respond otherwise?"

"I'm kind of a good girl -- and I'm not,” Perry says about her image. “I'm a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That's what the stories in my music do."
Share on :
Katy Perry : Harper's Bazaar Cover Shoot
Katy Perry : Harper's Bazaar Cover Shoot
Reviewed by Delet
Published :
Rating : 4.5