Jenny McCarthy Steps Out in a Tiny Bikini and Talks About Her New Man


Jenny McCarthy hit the beach in a bright orange bikini while in Miami with her new boyfriend, Jason Toohey. The former Playboy model admits she's happier than ever with Toohey, a former fitness model and Las Vegas-based pirate performer.

"I have been so open and truthful in this relationship – it is amazing," she told PEOPLE. "If he wants Chinese [food] and I don't, I say it. If he wants to go out and I want to stay in and watch 'Dancing with the Stars,' I tell him so. Sometimes we both want to play poker and we have a blast at home."

"Our relationship is stronger because of the honesty," McCarthy added. "I am so pleased with everything in my career and personal life right now," she said. "I am staying with Jason because I am happy. If that should change, I will simply leave. I trust my own happiness -- and I will follow my own emotional guide."

In April, McCarthy split from funnyman Jim Carrey after five years together. The couple revealed the news of their breakup on Twitter. The breakup forced her to see what was wrong with herself, "instead of blaming him for everything," she admits.

"I was a girl who pretended. I would say I liked things when I didn't. I knew if I wanted to grow, I needed to make myself happy before I could begin to have an equal relationship with another man."
Share on :
Jenny McCarthy Steps Out in a Tiny Bikini and Talks About Her New Man
Jenny McCarthy Steps Out in a Tiny Bikini and Talks About Her New Man
Reviewed by Delet
Published :
Rating : 4.5